Respect for Marriage Act
The Respect for Marriage Act, abbreviated as RFMA, is a bipartisan bill in the United States Congress to repeal the Defense of Marriage Act, require the U.S. federal government... Wikipedia
- Full title: To repeal the Defense of Marriage Act and ensure respect for State regulation of marriage, and for other purposes.
- Introduced in: 117th United States Congress
- Introduced on: July 18, 2022
- Number of Co-Sponsors: 189
- Act(s) affected: Defense of Marriage Act
- Data source: DuckDuckGo